Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Challenges


Marjorie's challenge is Moonstruck, Cranberry, Lilac Mist, and White Daisy. I really want to make a layout with these colors, but I am waiting to see how my pictures from the 4th turn out. I used scrap cardstock and my Friendship Flowers stamp set. Oh, and yeah, I used Say It In Style AGAIN! :-)




I have really loved how others are using their stash on layouts and cards (especially Marjorie). For the layout, I used stickers that I bought a few years ago. I think I got them right before I completely stopped buying stickers. I look at them all the time, but today is the first time I've opened the package. They were a little flimsy, but I think they turned out great. The little flowers were on the sticker sheets, too! The striped paper is scraps from the Groovy Blossoms Level 2 packet. I put pansy purple over the chocolate stripes to match the stickers. The pictures are of my daughter, but there are pictures of my niece underneath because I am giving this to my sister. I just put Scarlett's pictures on top to show you all the page.

All supplies CTMH except the white brads and stickers.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the card! I love the RS flowers!!! Do you know that I have had that stamp set for about a year and it's only seen ink once! Crazy, I know! Your LO is awesome too! I love the dp and the stickers are too cute! Love the colors! :D

Laurel said...

Great job! I love the layout, the dp is perfect!

BTW you have been nominated, check out my blog.

Marjorie said...

You already know I lovey your card ^_~ And your layout is awesome!! I love the simple look and the way you did the title!! Thanks for playing hun!

Barb said...

Your card is great! Very clean, classic lines...love it! Cute little layout, you got there,too.

Kariberry said...

Nice work!! :) I have something for you on my blog if you want to check it out. :)

nonapearl said...

this is super cute! I just love the bright colors!

=) Nona

Ramsey said...

I love how cute and simple the LO is! The card is very cute too!