Thursday, May 15, 2008

Marjorie's Challenge #18


I have to say that I am very pleased with how this layout came together. I've had these pictures, just sitting in an envelope for months now. I am so glad I chose to use them for this color challenge.

Most of you (I'm sure) check out Marjorie's challenge each Monday, but if you don't, you need to click on her name NOW! They are very motivating, and I know they force me to use colors and supplies together that I wouldn't on a regular basis.

I didn't do any stamping on this one. I did use kiwi and key lime ink to color the S. I am loving the big blooms. They add a lot to the page without much work on my part! :-)

The layout on both pages is is quarter pinwheel from Reflections. It's a great way to get 7-8 pictures on a layout in no time!
CTMH PinkCarnation CS, Kiwi CS, Key Lime CS, Baby Pink B&T (retired), Edge Anchors, Big Blooms, Dimensional Elements, Buttons, and brads.

6 comments:

Jena said...

What a sweet little baby face ;-) I love the layout - simple, but DARLING! TFS!

Marjorie said...

She is such an ADORABLE baby!! Love the pics and the layout ^_~ I know I commented on the boards already but I thought I'd comment here as well :D Thanks for playing!!

Jenn said...

Stacey-
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the layout...it's perfect for those pics!!! :D

Kim said...

What a cute baby! And your layout is so cute too! TFS

Nicole said...

She is adorable!! And who would have thought to use the same layout for both pages...it looks so nice! I love the layout. Great job like always Stacy!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

I love this LO! What a precious little doll you have!